Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default OT Fahrenheit

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:12:51 -0600, GWB wrote:

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:40:03 -0500, T
wrote:

In article , NOPSAMmm2005
says...
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:13:20 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

Terry wrote:
Now that the winter is here I have my thermostat set to 70. That
sometimes seems a little low. When I push it up to 71 it seems a
little warm. The place I notice it the most is when I am setting at
my computer desk. I have on the wall behind it. The desk does not
cover the vent.

Put it at 69º and buy a sweater with the savings.

Or 68!

Or 67!

Hell, my wife's got the a/c on 70 and I'm wearing a sweater. G

I feel best when the A/C thermostat is set to 76F (when using cooling,
with heating I usually like it around 70F).

My mother wore sweaters to work, even when it was over 100 degrees
outside. I wear one about 10 days every year (I'm at about the same
latitude).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."