Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default good online electrical supply house?

In article , Nate Nagel wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase electrical equipment
online? I keep finding all these things I want to add as part of my
ongoing project to update my house's electrical system. I've resorted
to eBay a couple times but I can't find one product I'm looking for.

Try Dale Electric Supply Co.
http://www.dale-electric.com

I've bought from them several times in the past. Prompt, courteous service;
good selection; quick delivery; reasonable prices -- what's not to like?

--
Regards,