Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default How to murder people with wood?

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
J. Clarke (in ) said:

| "Morris Dovey" wrote in message

|| A significant proportion of US citizens do
|| not have the right to vote; but that does not detract from the
|| right to claim *just* and *fair* treatment within the purview of
|| American justice.
|
| The only "significant proportion" of US citizens who do not have
| the right to vote are minors, and if you think that what the
| Military Commisions do to noncitizen terrorists is bad then you
| haven't been paying much attention to the way the government treats
| children.

You're right about minors - but beyond that your assumptions about me
are a bit wobbly. I'm a good bit less concerned about treatment of
proven terrorists than I am of the possibility that non-terrorists are
mistreated because it's "inconvient" to use a legal system evolved
over centuries to ensure that persons in position of wealth/power not
be able to persecute the innocent.

If noncitizens are mistreated in the US on a regular basis then maybe
they'll think twice about coming here.