Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default How to murder people with wood?

Doug Miller (in ) said:

| In article , "Morris Dovey"
| wrote:
|
|| The right to cast a ballot does _not_ determine an individual human
|| being's right to fair and just treatment.
|
| I never said that it does, and you're reading carelessly if you
| think I did. I
| brought that up only to illustrate the point that the set of rights
| held by
| citizens, and the set of rights held by non-citizens, may overlap
| -- but they are *not* identical.

I think I understand where you're coming from; but I see only a single
set of rights with an absolutely minimal set of
exclusions/reservations for those judged unable or unwilling to make
decisions in favor of the common good of the American people.

I do believe that it is in our best interests to ensure that Justice's
scales are kept in balance - and that her blindfold never slips.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar