Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pawlowsk002@gannon.edu is offline

Default My Electricity has a Foul Odor

wrote:
The electricity I am getting has a foul odor. I called the power
company and told them I am not satisfied and want a better quality
power. They told me that they can not change the odor and I will have
to live with this.

b:

This occurs with the Electricity 1.0 version. You have to upgrade to
Service Pack 2.0 to remove the odor problem. This service pack also
makes it possible for the power company to access every switch and
device in your house, raid your fridge, and violate your spouse, all
by remote control, and will check for a valid license every time you
attempt to turn on a light, and will cause your electrical system to
become completely inoperative the instant your bill becomes overdue,
but hey, you've got security now (at least until the next pack comes
out).

Cordially yours:
G P