Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rogersk8ter rogersk8ter is offline

Default Toshiba 2104RE Vertical Instability

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
rogersk8ter wrote:

Here is an update. I substitute the Tuner's IF signal from another good
tuner but the result is the same--vertical rolling. Guess Im close but
still not on it yet. Help appreciated.

Is there a coupling capacitor in the video path? If there is, it is
probably gone down in capacitance, and is rolling off the low frequency
response.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell

Right Micheal, there is 1 or 2 i guess. need to check again. I only
take note of the electrolytic caps. Thanks.
Central Florida