Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Christmas lights and fuses

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:18:27 GMT, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Mark Lloyd wrote:

You might throw the cord out, but don't forget that this is a source
of extra bulbs you'll probably need some time.

Yearly (g). I had to go Target before I could put the strings on, so
I know how important THAT is.

I have been using 10 or more of these C9-25 strings for a few years,
and have had to replace a lot of bulbs. I'd check them every day
(about 5 hours of use per day). About a third of the time, at least
one bulb needed replacing.

I've got some LED lights at Lowe's to try there this year. They may
still have some if anyone is interested. Most seem to have been sold
in October.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."