Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Faulty Sprinkler Valves?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thank you both for your input. Perhaps I'll try taking the valve apart
and seeing if I find a crud deposit. Otherwise, it's new valves for
me.

I agree with the statement that these valves are pretty crappy. I
bought Orbit valves because they came in a three-valve assembly and
that's just what I needed. I don't think I'll purchase any more Orbit
in my lifetime. Hopefully Rainbird is of a higher quality.

If you just installed this, you could have chips from cutting the
pipe and glue chunks messing up the valve. It might not
be the valves' problem at all.

Bob