Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default kitchen garbage disposer problem

pathsmith23 wrote:
Actually it did come from under the sink. It was just a small puff and
smelled electrical. The red reset button is not out and I was trying the
use the hex wrench when the smoke came out. I immediately turned the wall
switch off. I checked the outlet and it still works but when I flip the
switch there is no sound. Is there some place on the disposer itself that
I need to check? Thanks for your response.

Did you free it up with the hex wrench yet?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)