geoff

Default Source of tile transfers online?

In message , David Hearn
writes

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
David Hearn wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get some tile transfers online? I've tried

my
local sheds but had little range and nothing there which interests us.

Any other suggestions as to sources (even real stores as opposed to
online!).

I've seen tile transfers a B&Q (does that count as a 'real' store?).

I classed that as my local sheds... specifically, I've tried B&Q and
Homebase - but limited stock, and nothing really that we like.

Why not go and look at some of the transfers and see who makes them,
then contact them direct.
--
geoff