Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
SammyBar SammyBar is offline

Default Lighting kitchen base cabinets... looking for ideas

How do you plan to recess them in? My cabinets all have 3/4" board for
their bottoms...is there a special bit for hammer drills or something
that will cut the 3" (or whatever the diameter of a halogen lamp is)
recess?

My initial idea is to make some special small box to contain the lamp and
screw that box to the bottom of the ceill of the cabinet. If the cabinet
does not contains a drawer I can screw the box to the countertop bottom . If
it is a drawer, I should put an additional horizontal division below the
drawer to hold the "lamp box"...