Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Woodhead Woodhead is offline

Default Lighting kitchen base cabinets... looking for ideas

Look for the LED lights. They are very low power and no heat. Downside: A
slightly blue cast.

Jim
"SammyBar" wrote in message
reenews.net...
Hi all,

I want to light the base cabinets I'm constructing for my kitchen. I'm
looking for ideas on how to do that. I was looking on my local Home Depot
and my initial idea is to use reccessed alogen lamps, the same that are
usually installed to light rooms. But I'm afraid this lamps get too hot.
Is it safe to reccess these on particleboard? Are there other light
sources availables specially for this? I've seen pictures on wall cabinets
lighted with lamps but never I've seen them inside a base. Any ideas on
how to do that?

Any hint is welcomed
Thanks in advance
Sammy