Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grounded outlet

Oh come on! The odds of dying from touching a computer with a short are
about the same as the odds of dying on the way to the Supermarket.

I service office machines for a living and such line to case shorts do
occur. the cause no power, blown machine or main breaker troubles.

ungrounded they cause no trouble till you touch the case, ZAP

the reason you dont hear of it happening is because the vast majority
of devices today are grounded.........

frankly I would rather avoid getting shocked altogether and want my
computes to run well.

both of these arent supported by a ungrounded outlet