Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

On 2006-11-10 12:32:07 +0000, Grunff said:

johnmids2006 wrote:

However, when you are talking about planning permission and
conservation areas, if you allow things like that to take place, and
fail to act, then it can devalue other properties in the vicinity.

I find the way property value seems to find its way into just about any
argument these days absolutely appalling. Everyone seems totally
obsessed with the value of their property, it has become the primary
consideration when making any changes. I think this is very sad.

I suspect that a couple more interest rate rises might cool their
enthusiasm a bit...