Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Electricity Export

Can't be arsed to find a relevant post in the B&Q wind turbine thread to
tack this to but it appears you can get 7.8p/kWHr for exported
electricity. Now as I only pay 7.191p/unit one one of my tarrifs...

http://www.ebico.co.uk/en/open/pages/renewable.php

I do suspect you would have to be on the Equipower tarrif but that is
only 9.81p/unit, no standing charge, not even a hidden one, pay only for
what you use, it's not a particulary expensive tarrif. If I bunged one of
export meters on the supply that has Equipower and installed a suitable
turbine I could well make a return as that meter only clocks up 1
unit/day on average.

Indeed I could link one meter to the other (via a power controller of
some sort) and make still make money! Buying at 7.191 selling at 7.8,
humm...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail