Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default Main panel to main panel wiring in converting multi-family to single family dwelling

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been remodeling a 2 family home into a single family home which
had 2 main panels. I would like to make one panel into a subpanel but
am not sure how the grounding should be on the subpanel. Can I leave it
ground the way it is (as a main panel) or should it be ground to the
other main panel now? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have to ask this, I sure wouldn't want to live in a house with your
wiring. Good luck with the inspector.