Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers
JoeBloe JoeBloe is offline

Default Galileo (NOT Einstein) is inventor of Second postulate of Relativity

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:54:59 -0500, PeterD Gave
us:

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your
trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you
appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be
published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.

There is a bar in San Diego called Peter D's

The word you are looking for is LOSER.

One doesn't loose, one loses, you louse!