Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Kudos to the suppot team with Fein

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ps.com...

On Nov 9, 5:04 pm, "Leon" wrote:
[snipped for brevity]
Is that the finger shaped one with a point?

(Glad to help, btw.)
No. it is the Profile Sanding kit. Looks similar to the PC profile
sander tips, except this works.
http://www.waltertool.com/multimaster_profile.html.

Yes, I have that kit. It came with the XL kit. I have not used it yet. I
hope it is a lot better than the PC one. I end up manually using the PC
profiles.

I have used a few of the Bi-Metal e-Cut blades. They cut through a
pretty good sized nail with ease. Buying 3-packs is the way to go with
these guys. Basically looks like a 3 for 2 deal.

Yeah I discovered that pretty quickly.

I ended up buying a 3 pack of the EZ cut 2.5" blades locally and got raked
over the coals. I should have bought at walter tool and or Coastal tool. I
bought th eMM kit from Coastal tool.
Walter tool and Coastal are a Fein suggested internet supplier.

http://www.waltertool.com/mmblades_1.html I have no idea who these
people are, just googled for some illustrations for your perusal.

I buy all my Fein stuff from Dave Eisan at Federated Tools in London,
Ontario.

And then there was this super cool suggestion from someone he to
re-cut a worn e-blade with a Dremel cut-off disk. Works like a charm.

I remember that and have the tool. I'll try tha out on my E-cut when it
dulls.

Maybe one day, one of us will try the Fein aftermarker knock-off. Can't
wait for some insight on that route.

Yeah who is selling that, Klingspor comes to mind.

Thanks