Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message

The government is constantly spending money on capital goods - bridges,
ports, airports, military hardware, etc. - and those goods are not
going to be consumed all in one period. Thus, it doesn't make sense to
pay for them all in one period, either. People will be "consuming"
nuclear submarines and other things for many years to come; there's no
reason they shouldn't be paying for them for the duration of the goods'
service.

I don't use my computer all in one period either. But I paid for it
in cash. Like virtually everything else I buy. And if I use a credit
card - I pay it back before any interest accrues.

Whatever happened to the republicans balanced budget amandment.
Have they forgotten their promise?

I just heard on the radio that the unsecured debt of the U.S. is
way more than we can pay, suggesting that we are already bankrupt.

Bob