Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-32 BETA-32 is offline

Default Waht is the Work area size for in front of Meter Panel (PG&E Green Book)

I assume you already thought of this, but have you tried calling PSE&G and
asking them? You could probably describe the present setup and ask what, if
anything, would need to be changed.

If you don't want to tip them off to any unnecessary issues, you could
probably not give your address. Or, you could say you are considering
buying a property and blah, blah, blah, but say since you haven't offered to
buy it yet you would rather not give out that person's address. Or maybe
just ask where you can find that type of information -- if it's written
anywhere that you can read.

"Scott Townsend" wrote in message
t...
Here is the one I found from my Local PGE Green book reference:
http://www.pge.com/docs/pdfs/custome...rements/07.pdf

On page 7-9 there is something about if the Meter is mounted above a
Cement pad? what is that all about?

Mine is mounted to the side of the house, though we were going to extend
the cement driveway around the corner of the house to have a work space
for the meter.

Do I fall in to the category for the 42" since its above a cement pad?
seems a bit odd to me. I've already started digging the 36" deep clearance
for the footing.