Posted to rec.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Default Unusual experience in my workshop

Mekon wrote:
I walked in today after coming back from a New Zealand holiday and saw my TS
and felt a little nervous. The last time I used it I cut 2 fingers and
gouged a hole in my thumbprint. I think I came close to losing my left index
finger, a few mil to the right and I would have.
I know what I did wrong, I know how to avoid it happening again, I know I
will be more careful, and yet still I am a bit anxious. Could I be losing my
nerve? Will I get over it?

Mekon

No one has pointed out the obvious (tap tap) use the safety guard on the
table saw ,F