Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Aaron Borbora"
saying something like:

There is a difference. Murdering someone is directly affecting them.
Choosing unslightly ( your view) windows is not. How far should you take
it? I happen to think that fiat motor-cars are very ugly. If I lived near
you should I be able to tell you not to buy one and place it on your
property? How about if I didn't like the look for your partner? Should
they be banned from the area to save my distress from looking at them.

Too right. Ugly cars abound these days and should be subject to strict
controls. Same goes for ugly women - but theres never been any shortage
of them, so we've learned to live with them - just like PVC windows.
--

Dave