Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Ants invade house again, this is war!

On 9 Nov 2006 07:04:21 -0800, "
wrote:

:I've used plain old cinnamon a few times....doesn't kill them...but
:they hate it.
:Just sprinkle on your window sills and doors.... sprinkle some in your
:carpet if you've gotta.
:
:It's also safe for kids/pets...and it makes your home a holiday smell.
:;-)
:
:Cinnamon is 50 cents a can at walmart under a generic label...might be
:worth a shot.

Thanks! I used to try cayenne pepper. Don't know where I got that idea.
Cinnamon is one thing I have plenty of. A former housemate laid a big
old can on me he acquired while he did a stint in the Navy in the
Mediterranean. I still have about 1/2 lb. left. I may lay a bit of it
around while I'm out of town for some insurance.