Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toilet roll holder: how high, how far?

"Ajanta" wrote in message
We don't have the front or right option, has to be the left wall. My
question, at what height from the ground and how far from the toilet
bowl is best location for most people?

I recall that most institutions have them at elbow height, slightly to
the front. Most homes seem to place them at least lower. maybe even
somewhat closer. I was wondering why this discrepancy, and what works
best in everyone's opinion here?

Wherever you like it. Mine is 30" high and about 8" in front of the toilet.