Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

If you're living in a house, and that house becomes part of a CA, then -
again, it's simple. Sell it. After all, the conservation area status will
have increased it's value! Winners all round!

You can have that both ways. If you don't want to live next to someone
else's choice of windows move away to a detached house nowhere near anyone
else. Or a Span estate: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6129968.stm

Indeed. It wouldn't be for me, but I would fight for a Span resident's right
to enforce their convenants. If you don't like it, buy elsewhere. Don't muck
it up for people who want it.

Christian.