Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Xmas DIY

On 2006-11-09 10:41:00 +0000, The Natural Philosopher said:

I would say where to buy house insurance for when the candles set the
house on fire, how too get wax out of polished table tops, How to get
the ruddy tree lights working again and where to get spare bulbs, and
how to store all the decorations so they don't hang around for ages
afterwards.

... or better yet, don't buy decorations at all since they are either
tat or overpriced tat.

Alternatively how to join up with like minded mates for a Christmas in
some isolated spot with a good hotel to avoid the rest of the family,
would be welcome.

... that's the best idea. I would love to find such a place.