Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default 12 volt Home electrical system?

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:58:16 -0500, mm
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:43:41 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

Please don't get PO'd at my use of the word ignorant. If you think about
it, no one can be a renaissance man nowadays, and we're mostly all
ignorant about more subjects than we're experts in.

I can remember my parents saying "ignorant" a lot when I was I child.
I didn't know what it meant then and thought it was a dirty word. I
still remember the feeling.

Words are funny. In the academic world, "myth" retains its original
meaning, but in the rest of the country, the word firmly means some
story that is untrue.

Is seems that I first got interested in electricity (and math) because
it's simple.

I got started because my brother had a Lionel train.

I wished I had one of those. Also, model rockets.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."