Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Do you also have a love/hate relationship with Amazon?

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 12:29:51 -0800, bf wrote:

I put my order in a couple days ago.. Expected delivery date is Dec
30.. LOL. I know to always expect a snail's pace from them, and I guess
I'm ok with not moving the sander for 2 months.

I got my router collet in ~6 days and my router itself in perhaps 10 ...
freebie delivery / UPS ground. Not great ... but not a horror story,
either.

It took a full month for the cross-seller to get up off dead center and
send my table insert. By the time it arrived, I didn't need it any more.

Bill