Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Cancelled order.

"Leon" wrote in message
. ..

"Max" wrote in message

Oh, yeah.

Then I would say you are perfectly within your rights to cancel since you
have proof of the cancellation before the shipment.

I just spoke to a gentleman from the firm and he assured me that, should the
shipment arrive at my door, I was to refuse to accept it and UPS would
return it.
I am most grateful for his assurances.
The man also gave me useful advice regarding online ordering. (I have
considerably more merchandise in mind to order from the firm in question)
Pending a positive outcome of this whole affair, I will report back with
details and the name of the company.
In the unlikely event the outcome should be negative, I will also present
the details.

Max