Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Cancelled order.

I had placed an order (approx. $600.) for some merchandise.
Several days later I checked the website to see if the order had been
shipped, nope. A week later I checked again. Nope
I called the firm and cancelled the order. Because of the delay I had found
another supplier.
The following day I received an e-mail that the order had been shipped. I
e-mailed back and informed the company that I would not accept the charge to
my CC and I would not be responsible for returning the merchandise. I
recommended that they contact UPS and have them return the shipment before
it got too far from "home".
Was I being reasonable?

Max