Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

Martin Pentreath wrote:
Grunff wrote:

Just what is you f&^#ing problem? It's bad enough that we have these
idiotic conservation rules, without people like you going round
reporting others. Honestly, hand on heart, how is this impacting your
quality of life?

Hi Grunff, Alan, etc

I just don't like the new windows. I must be particularly anal,
because I feel the same way about satellite dishes and wheelie bins.
Luckily the rules are on my side in my neighbourhood.

Why do I have a feeling that I've unleashed something worse than combi
wars?

On the offchance that the signal to noise ratio might rise above zero,
anyone have any experience of this? There is already an article 4
direction in force.

Martin

It's his house not yours, if you don't like it, **** the hell off.