Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

Aaron Borbora ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

One of the professors here is disabled. She installed PVC doors so
that she could easily get in and out of her house. They started to
harass her about it, but I believe she just paid the fine and kept her
doors. It was in the times last year.

Unless there was a very good reason why the doors HAD to be tupperware
instead of a more appropriate material, I fail to see how disability access
is a good reason to breach conservation area rules.