Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
DB. DB. is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

wrote in message
oups.com...
Go for it. There may be several contraventions. Building regulations
approval. Planning approval. Listed building approval. I might have
some sympathy with a homeowner making a mistake, a developer should
know better. If one person is taking the p***, others will follow
and you may soon live amongst stone cladding and upvc. If he didn't
like the rules, he shouldn't have bought the house, and left it for
somebody that does appreciate a conservation area.

Quite so - you put it well. I was wondering when someone would
post in support of the OP.

--
DB.