Graeme

Default Tricky Heck!

In message , Andrew McKay
writes

I now know that my Christmas present list should have had an SDS drill
on it years ago......to anyone reading this who hasn't used an SDS
drill before I suggest you start dropping hints to she who must be
obeyed around now to make sure Santa remembers

OK, OK, I'm convinced :-)

Since moving to NE Scotland, where our walls are solid granite, drilling
a hole with a standard B&D hammer drill is a joke. Presumably an SDS
drill would cope, without problems?

I see that Argos list two, a Bosch PBH2200RE SDS Drill, and Challenge
Pro SDS Rotary Hammer Drill Kit. Prices UKP 100 and 25 respectively.
Who are Challenge? Cheap and nasty?
--
Graeme