Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general
Brent P Brent P is offline

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

In article , krw wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article , Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:

Very true. A shortage of labor also serves to have automation put into
use. Just to add to that, hasn't McD's also increased wages above the
minimum wage in an effort to attract people to work there?

Of course (I noted they're offering $9.00/hr when I drove through
today). You seem to have a problem with this.

You seem to be a dumb asshole, as that not only do I have no problem with
it, it is exactly what should happen. What I have a problem with is
flooding the labor market with more people to surpress wages.