Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Which circuits warms up the tv?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
z wrote:

The idea of this ng is for hobbists to try to fix, seems to
me you are forgetting the reason for this ng. I am not
going to do anything stupid, all I want to do is spray a bit
of freezer spray to locate this problem, I am not even going
to touch any connection, so what can go wrong? I will not
take it to a repair shop, if I can't fix it I will simply buy a new
one.

No, the newsgroup is for electronic techs to exchange information.
The group will help a beginner, but it is considered criminal to give
advice, without the proper warnings. A TV can kill you, if you don't
know what you are doing

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Thank you for backing me up Michael. It never ceases to amaze me how some
people appear on here, demonstrating a lack of knowledge that makes the risk
of injury to them probable rather than possible, and then take a ridiculous
level of offence when an experienced person tries to look after their
welfare, and politely points out the potential danger of what they are
doing. I sometimes wonder why we bother ... Keep well.

Arfa