Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Recommendation: Porter Cable or Dewalt biscuit joiner

In article .com, "maico" wrote:

As I had mentioned in the thread above, I have already purchased the
Dewalt DW682K biscuit joiner but now I question whether I should have
bought the Porter Cable 557. I can still return the Dewalt as I have
yet to use it. The one feature I really need is face frame biscuits
which can be readily accomplished with the PC but not the DW.

That would seem to be the deciding factor, then.

I've been using a PC 557 for a number of years now, and have yet to wish that
I'd bought something else instead.

--
Regards,