Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Musty Bathroom Odors

What the others said.
You should proly keep the window open after showers, but also might want to
try a cheap dehumidifier, to really dry the space out, behind the walls as.
$139 at Sams.
Could also be wood rot under the tub area. Mebbe if an outside wall to the
bathroom is available, you can poke a hole in it for either a look, a whiff,
or to put a little muffin fan, to circulate dry air.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Moonflower" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi.. I'm new here, and found your group from a friend's assistance in
navigating the web.

I was wondering if anyone of you could help. I'm a 30-something mom,
recently gone through an annulment. The house is in shams, as there no
longer is a man in the house.

First off, how do you get rid of the musty smell from tiled bathrooms?
Ours is fairly old, and the smell seems to be emanating from somewhere.
I've tried cleaning and scrubbing it to death, but nothing works.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!