Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 16:56:59 +0000, David Hansen
wrote:

According to the antis you must be lying, because they would never
tell you that in their desire to sell you a "useless" turbine:-)

What a simple life you have, occupied only by pros and antis. To
test your simple outlook I asked Mr B&Q if one of their windmills
would work here (DTI (incorrect) wind estimate showing at 4.4m/s
average), actual about 1-2m/s. They said of course it would. I
asked if they would give any performance guarantee; of course they
wouldn't. I asked if I could get my money back if it didn't work at
all; of course I couldn't.

How accurate were their figures I asked - very they said - come from
an official government database. If they are that good why can't you
give me any performance guarantee I asked. Phone went dead.

Those with less blinkered views than your own will probably be able
to draw their own conclusions.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/