Posted to alt.home.repair
BETA-32 BETA-32 is offline

Default Waht is the Work area size for in front of Meter Panel (PG&E Green Book)

Okay, let's try this again.....

I found this in case it helps, but I couldn't find anything in it related to
work area etc.

http://www.pseg.com/customer/business/new_service/pdf/RequirementsElecSvc2005.pdf"BETA-32" wrote in ...I found this in case it helps, but I couldn't find anything in it relatedto work area etc.http://www.pseg.com/customer/business/new_service/pdf/RequirementsElecSvc2005.pdf"Scott Townsend" wrote rodigy.com... Does anyoneknow off the top what the Minimum work area is for in front ofa residentialMeter Panel? Our Panel is about 8 feet from the ground and I need to builda platformto get it to the 6' to the center of the meter socket. Though Ineed to knowhow big to make the platform. Seems like I heard 30"x36"?Though don'tremember which direction. My Contractor Friends that docommercial say its42", though I think that is for Commercial meter mains.Any info would be great. Thank you! Scott-