Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

trent wrote:

Unfortunately, your statemet of "Tthis is so elementary, and obvious,
it's incredible anyone, even those who haven't taken an economics
course..." is substantially devoid of supporting evidence. In
economics, nothing is obvious (thanks to statistics) which is why the
market does what the market does.

trent

Just put my complete statement out there and then everyone can judge
whether it needs supporting evidence or if you're just intellectually
challenged.

" Equally amazing is his continual refusal to acknowledge that you need

to look at economic numbers relative to others that represent the size

of the economy and the ability to pay. "

And while you're at it, I notice you didn't have anything to say about
these points I tried to make:

"I still don;t know what debt
level he thinks should be the reference point. Sounds like maybe
whatever it was in 1776 and it should only go down from there. As I
tried to point out to him before, if you look at govt debt, per capita
private debt, etc, a country like Germany that is advanced is going to
have a hell of a lot more than say Sudan or Haiti, because it goes hand

in hand with economic progress and a rising std of living. But
according to him, it's a sign of impending doom. "

BTW, STRAWMAN is not an answer.