Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which circuits warms up the tv?

z wrote:

Why would it be doing that? What possible consumer benefit could be
obtained by greyscale shut down as you describe? Are you seriously
saying that the people at Panasonic will deliberately install a circuit
that shuts down the tv. I have never heard of such a thing, they could
be sued for that. Are you really sure about that???

What are you going to sue them for? Trying to comply with
international safety standards? You really are ignorant of how the
electronics industry works, after the lawyers got their hands into it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida