Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:02:47 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:53:24 GMT, DJT wrote:

Im hardly an Anti as I am seriously considering installing a
wind-turbine
But I do object to Windsave misleading advertising.
The long-term effect will only harm people's opinion of renewable
energy use.

The B&Q rubbish will probably put the whole thing back 100 years.

Oh come ON!

If they sell more than a few dozen, the backlash from the failure to
perform will be trumpeted from every media orifice. Sales of the
things dropping is a good thing, but not the research on them. It's
only the 1890 science in them that makes them mediocre. Nobody has
chucked money at the device to bring the concept into this century.