Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Laird John Laird is offline

Default Aldi flat-screen TVs

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Anyone bought one of these recently?
Was it any good?

Some are on sale here on 25 November,
but my impression is that items are usually sold in the UK
a few weeks earlier.

I've no personal knowledge, but if they haven't debated this to death
he

http://www.avforums.com/

then I'd be surprised...

General opinion on Aldi/Lidl stuff seems to be that it is good value,
and if the quality is not what you expect, then I think there's a
28-day no-quibble returns policy or the 3-year guarantee to fall back
on.

I presume you're looking at the 32" LCD HD TV. There are plenty of
bargains to be found elsewhere at that spec, although of course I don't
know what Aldi's price is going to be.

[Speaking from a UK perspective, that is.]

--
"Free advice is worth what you pay for it"