Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

Brent P wrote:
In article . com, Leif Erikson wrote:
Brent P wrote:
In article . com, Leif Erikson wrote:
Brent P wrote:
Why don't you pay attention to people from the World Bank, Federal
Reserve, etc and so on if you don't believe me?
I do. They unanimously say that trade is beneficial.
They unanimously feel the need to breath too.
I've also heard that they believe the sky is blue.

You ignorantly pretended in your comment that some among them would
condemn trade. That was stupid of you.

I see you have nothing to contribute but insults. Good day.,

*PLONK*

That's it, brandy - tuck your tail and run.