Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Mice...should we start keeping score?

wrote:
I've got 2 already. They sure like peanut butter. :-)

I've been all around the perimeter of the house and can't for the life
of me figure out where they are getting in. No gaps around pipes, no
holes in siding (that I can find). Grrr.

Yes...start keeping score and buy a LOT of traps or plan on re-using
them.

One winter we caught 19 (one at a time) with the same trap. This wa a
semi open lab / shop & now way to seal it up.

MIc gave up on the place when the rats moved in. Caught four rats one
night...wiped out that group. The problem kinda went away for some
reason.

cheers
Bob