Posted to alt.home.repair
Tara the Leather Lady Tara the Leather Lady is offline

Default Leather Restoration

Specializing in Leather Restoration & Maintenance.
www.taratheleatherlady.com

It's not common knowledge that leather CAN be restored. While it may
look like your leather furniture is worn or damaged, most often the
leather beneath is still in great shape and has many more years of
useful life. Using the same products and techniques as a tannery we can
make your leather look, smell and feel like the day you bought it.

Maintenance - Leather, just like any other type of material, needs to
be cared for and cleaned to keep it in good condition.

Restoration - Despite it's worn appearance, the leather beneath may
still be in good condition and have many years of useful life.

Stains & Tears - Yes stains and tears happen. Children with markers,
pets, spills and many other accidents happen. Most damages can be
easily repaired using the proper products and procedures. Home remedies
often succeed in making it impossible to remove or leaving visible
evidence of past damage.

Colour Change - You do not have to replace your leather furniture to
match your new interior design. Using the same products as the tannery
we can apply a new colour to your leather.

Colour Matching - Some customers are simply too far away. For minor
repairs we can supply the appropriate tools and exact colour that you
need. To make the exact colour you will need to courier a sample.
Usually a cushion cover or a small cutting from a hidden area. Although
this is not a cheap option consider the alternative cost of replacing
your furniture.

Consulting - As a specialized business we are constantly adapting to
the needs of our clients. Although our talent is with leather we are
pleased to have worked with experts in many other areas. Please feel
free to contact us with any questions or requirements that you may
have. We will do our best to help you find a solution.