Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe Ron Lowe is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
.. .
In my case, 4 cheques this year, but one of them was lost by
Legal and General (who can't handle BACS either), and one of
them was car tax too.

I haven't written a cheque since 2004. Before that, it was 2001.

Christian.

The only cheques we write nowadays are for the kid's school meals tickets.
We have to buy a book of tickets for each kid every couple of weeks.

The local council is firmly stuck in the 19th century.
It's only recently that some of the bigger council-run leisure facilities
have started accepting anything other than cash or cheque.

I see that many petrol stations now refuse to accept cheques.

--
Ron