Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

"John" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

.. [re hospitals...]
During Spouse's stay I was welcomed by the staff because I was relieving
them of personal care. I also took in his meals and drinks. I went in for
five or six hours during the day and two or three in the evening. I asked
if
it were acceptable and was told that it was no problem. That way I could
also be involved in the physiotherapist's, pain team's and consultant's
visits.

What an unexpected _treat_ for them!

They all said, in different ways, that they preferred to talk to wives as
well because men often forgot or didn't take notice of what they said.

Mary