Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to murder people with wood?

In article .com,
wrote:
...snipped...

Regarding the activists that are working towards things that ultimately
result in the weakening of our nation: Are you sure that many of them
are not actually enemies of the state? Are you sure you really want to
hitch up behind people who claim altruistic and patriotic values but
whose goals ultimately end up weakening our nation? I'm all for
protecting the constitution but a lot of them are using it as a weapon
against the establishment and our society in general. The more these
people break down our system, the less secure we become.

I'm confused at this paragraph, it would seem to be equally applicable
to people on _either_ side of this argument.

What is really meant by "weakening our nation"? and "these people
(who) break down our system" Our system of laws and equal protection
under them? Or our system of arbitrary enforcement?

Remember what Orwell's slogan for the government: "Ignorance is
strength, war is peace, and freedom is slavery"

rar

--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

Larry Wasserman - Baltimore, Maryland -